Please visit the JSyn Developer Home Page for information on the JSyn license, mail group, source code, etc.
Current version is 16.7.6
This JAR file contains only the new pure Java JSyn API. It was built from the JSyn repository on GitHub using Ant. It is recommended for all new development.
jsyn-20160810.jar - released Nov 2, 2015, (RECOMMENDED)
jsyn_examples.zip - source code of examples using Pure Java JSyn API, updated Nov 3, 2014
This jar file contains boththe old JSyn API and the new pure Java API. It is deprecated. It should only be used for old projects that were written with the old API.
jsyn-complete-20160812.jar - released Dec 25, 2014 (deprecated)
JPortAudio Binaries (optional)
JPortAudio is a wrapper for the PortAudio library. It can be used to provide multi-channel audio and 24-bit resolution to JSyn 16.5.3 and above. Documentation and source here. Also please read the "index.html" in the downloaded archive.
- jportaudio_mac_20120904.zip - ALPHA - 9/4/12 for Intel Macintosh
- jportaudio_pc_20120904.zip - ALPHA - 9/4/12 for Windows
Archive of Old Versions - Obsolete
Pure Java API
- jsyn-20151102.jar - released Nov 2, 2015
Mixed Old + New API
- jsyn_16_7_3.jar - released Dec 25, 2014
- jsyn_16_7_1.jar - released Nov 3, 2014
- jsyn_16_7_0.jar - released July 18, 2014
- jsyn-beta-16.6.4.jar - released February 2, 2014
- jsyn-beta-16.5.14.jar - released December 16, 2012