If you have not done so already, please read the information on the JSyn Developer Home Page regarding JSyn SDK Licensing.
Pure Java JSyn JAR File (BETA)
We recommend using this beta version of JSyn - Release Notes
- jsyn-beta-16.6.4.jar - released February 2, 2014
- jsyn_examples.zip - source code of examples using Pure Java JSyn API, updated February 2, 2014
JPortAudio is a wrapper for the PortAudio library. It can be used to provide multi-channel audio to JSyn 16.5.3 and above. Documentation and source here. Also please read the "index.html" in the downloaded archive.
- jportaudio_mac_20120904.zip - ALPHA - 9/4/12 for Intel Macintosh
- jportaudio_pc_20120904.zip - ALPHA - 9/4/12 for Windows
Archive of Old Versions - Obsolete
- jsyn-beta-16.5.14.jar - released December 16, 2012
Wire - JSyn Patch Editor
- wire_v13_111007.zip - released 10/7/2011 - Note: this Wire uses pure Java JSyn. But it generates patch source code that calls the old API. Has fix for Quit from menu on Mac.
Old JSyn for Windows and Mac OS X - Obsolete
Note that this old version of the SDK is obsolete. Please download the Pure Java JSyn JAR file above instead.