The source code is available on GitHub at https://github.com/philburk/jsyn . You can build the code using ANT.
Download JAR Files
Current version is 16.7.8
This JAR file contains only the new pure Java JSyn API. It was built from the JSyn repository on GitHub using Ant. It is recommended for all new development.
jsyn-20161201.jar - released December 1, 2016, (RECOMMENDED)
jsyn-examples-20161201.zip - source code of examples, updated December 1, 2016
Ignore this section unless you have very old JSyn code that used the old com.softsynth.jsyn API form before 2012.
The jar file below contains both the old JSyn API and the new pure Java API. It is deprecated. It should only be used for old projects that were written with the old API.
jsyn-complete-20160812.jar - released Aug 8, 2016 (deprecated)
The jar file below contains just the old JSyn API. You will need to combine it with the latest new JSyn JAR.
jsyn-old-api-20161206.jar - released Dec 6, 2016 (deprecated)
JPortAudio Binaries (optional)
JPortAudio is a wrapper for the PortAudio library. It can be used to provide multi-channel audio and 24-bit resolution to JSyn 16.5.3 and above. Documentation and source here. Also please read the "index.html" in the downloaded archive.
- jportaudio_mac_20120904.zip - ALPHA - 9/4/12 for Intel Macintosh
- jportaudio_pc_20120904.zip - ALPHA - 9/4/12 for Windows
Archive of Old Versions - Obsolete
Pure Java API
Mixed Old + New API
- jsyn_16_7_3.jar - released Dec 25, 2014
- jsyn_16_7_1.jar - released Nov 3, 2014
- jsyn_16_7_0.jar - released July 18, 2014
- jsyn-beta-16.6.4.jar - released February 2, 2014
- jsyn-beta-16.5.14.jar - released December 16, 2012