JSyn is now free for open-source non-commercial use. We are in the process of releasing JSyn under a dual license: GPL or commercial.
You may download JSyn and use it freely for developing software or music for non-commercial purposes, or for evaluation. Commercial use requires a redistribution license.
Please join the JSyn Group Mail List for JSyn discussion, Q&A, and technical support.
Plain Text Summary of the SDK License:
- Use of this software implies acceptance of the full text of the SDK License Agreement.
- You may download the JSyn Jar file and use it freely for developing software or music for open-source non-commercial purposes.
- Music created using JSyn may be freely performed in public and freely redistributed in non-executable form, for example AIFF, WAV, MP3, OGG files or Audio CDs.
- Users may publish Java Applets that use the JSyn jar file on a non-commercial web site.
- JSyn is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and their equivalents under the laws of any jurisdiction.