JSyn Road Map
- Add optional native audio device interface to replace JavaSound. This will fix the clicks on Mac, and give JSyn better support for FireWire devices and multi-channel devices.
- Add spectral FFT-based analysis and synthesis units.
- Improve the oscilloscope.
- Add multi-threading support in the engine to increase the audio rendering power on multi-core CPUs.
- Add "Moog like" filters.
- Expand the instrument set using a variety of synthesis architectures.
- Add support for MIDI and HD(MIDI) style voice allocation and channel management. In other words, make it easier to "play notes" using JSyn.
- Improve the documentation, examples and tutorial.