A synthesizer used by JSyn to generate audio.
JSyn Synthesizer for Java.
Package com.jsyn Description
JSyn is a music and audio synthesis API for Java. The basic sequence of operations is:
- Use the JSyn class to create a synthesizer.
- Create unit generators and add them to the synthesizer.
- Connect unit generators so that audio signals can flow between them.
- Start an output generator. It will pull data from the connected units.
- Set port values and queue sample and envelope data to change the sound.